Iron Man 2 Spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Iron Man 2 spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING
Iron Man 2 spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-05-16 02:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

DANGER SPOILER WARNING!!

SPOILER WARNING

So, after the credits of Iron MAn 2.. We saw this Image, Obviously we know its Thor's hammer.. But..However.. did anyone else see what my friends and I saw... AND my brother who saw at a different time than me saw this too... Just curious..

From Iron Man2

And the closest image comparison I could find.....

Are we crazy? Or what...
 Shiva.Scarymagic
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Scarymagic 2010-05-16 03:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahaha me and my friend thought the same thing.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-05-16 04:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks strangely like Cloud's sword, but that's just me, and I'm crazy... atleast I... I think?
 Asura.Artemyse
Server: Asura
user: Artemys
By Asura.Artemyse 2010-05-16 04:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I was explaining that to my cousin in Mexico when I saw it down there. Got back to California 5days before it came out here and told some friends you can see "CLoud's Sword" at the end xD they loled
 Asura.Ryu
Server: Asura
user: RyuAsura
By Asura.Ryu 2010-05-16 05:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You certainly aren't the only one because when I first saw it I was like "Wait a second...". Then realised this wasn't a SE game. xD
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-05-16 13:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you!!! I'm glad we aren't crazy. You gotta think, that graphic artists in Hollywood. What are the chances, that they've played FFVII (*pretty f'n high if you ask me.) I think they know what they were doing, it seemed pretty intentional to me, pillars, crater, yea..
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-05-16 13:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tony Stark looks like Reeve Tuesti.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 14:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay I'm here to clear this all up. You can check wikipedia to see if I'm right idc I'm not linking you all.

End of Iron man 2 = Thors hammer (yes)

End of newest Incredible Hulk = Tony Stark talking to the general about "I've got a team"

Reasons for this:

Avengers movie in 2011 or 2012.

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-16 14:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Mostly correct. The whole series of new Marvel movies are leading up to The Avengers. Thors's Hammer, Nick Fury, Stark in Hulk lead up to the Captain America movie in 2011. That explains the story of how the Avengers are formed, and in 2012 the actual Avengers movie comes out.

/movie nerd off.

On topic, it does look a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount like his sword.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 14:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Mostly correct. The whole series of new Marvel movies are leading up to The Avengers. Thors's Hammer, Nick Fury, Stark in Hulk lead up to the Captain America movie in 2011. That explains the story of how the Avengers are formed, and in 2012 the actual Avengers movie comes out. /movie nerd off. On topic, it does look a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount like his sword.

Yea I just didn't want to mention the Capt america movie because last I heard WIll Smith was approached with the part......

and YES there is a problem with black actors playing white roles because if it was the other way around you guys would have a ***fit lol.

Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-05-16 15:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Okay I'm here to clear this all up. You can check wikipedia to see if I'm right idc I'm not linking you all.

End of Iron man 2 = Thors hammer (yes)

End of newest Incredible Hulk = Tony Stark talking to the general about "I've got a team"

Reasons for this:

Avengers movie in 2011 or 2012.

We know this.

Just stating, Thor's hammer looks a like like Cloud/Zack's buster sword.

Nothing was cleared. Ty Cpt. Obvious
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 15:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Okay I'm here to clear this all up. You can check wikipedia to see if I'm right idc I'm not linking you all. End of Iron man 2 = Thors hammer (yes) End of newest Incredible Hulk = Tony Stark talking to the general about "I've got a team" Reasons for this: Avengers movie in 2011 or 2012.
We know this. Just stating, Thor's hammer looks a like like Cloud/Zack's buster sword. Nothing was cleared. Ty Cpt. Obvious

Okay Fanboy ***.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-05-16 15:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Just love how, you ascended from your high place to come "Clear this up" for all of us, did you not read my OP?
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
We saw this Image, Obviously we know its Thor's hammer..

and btw, Chris Evans is going to play Captain America, so take your hater/racist ***outta here.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 19:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Not hater/racist ***if you have an opinion about who plays what roles in your movie adaptions about your favorite media genre (comic books). I.E. I AM LEGEND with Will Smith. I love him as an actor. The book I am Legend is very different from the movie not just in context but as well as the fact that the main character is in fact not black. This is as offensive as if Tony Starks best friend and partner Rhodey (War Machine) was portrayed by a White actor. The black community would have protested every local theater playing the movie.

I am okay with a Green Lantern movie with Will Smith or Terrance Howard or another equally talented african american actor. Why? Because there were several Green Lanterns chosen to be the bearer of the ring, one of which was black.

I could get crazy about Samuel L. Jackson playing Nick Fury when he is actually a white character except its SLJ and you don't *** with him, he's great in everything, even lolsnakesonaplane.

Now on to the subject of Chris Evans. This is the guy from Push and Not another teen movie? And he will be Capt. America? hmmm. We'll have to see about that one.

To the matter of "High place" to "Clear this up" you referenced. I read all the posts and it genuinely seemed as if you guys had no clue why the hammer was at the end of the movie. I wasn't trying to be a movie snob, someone posted right after me and did that much better then I could.

and LOL at you making an entire post about "OMG that looks like clouds sword!!!!!!" Not funny, not SE working with Marvel on the sly. Waste of time. Your a *** tard.
 Leviathan.Optimis
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-05-16 19:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ok this

zoomed in it really isss.....

soo it goes to say thor is zordon
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 19:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Optimis said:
ok this zoomed in it really isss..... soo it goes to say thor is zordon

I like this. Better then OP's guess.

10 points to Optimis ^^
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 19:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I got that page up right now. Still cant believe it. We'll have to see if he does well.

Notice to obvious troll "Mytoy" and his 11th grade avatar:

My childish behavior was in response to the OP indignant responses. He fired first, I fired back. Unless ofcourse your against self defense?
 Fenrir.Dannie
Server: Fenrir
user: Dannie
By Fenrir.Dannie 2010-05-16 19:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

i was sad to see SLJ as fury but hes still a better pick the the original fury... LOL David Hasselholf or how ever u spell it.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 19:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dannie said:
i was sad to see SLJ as fury but hes still a better pick the the original fury... LOL David Hasselholf or how ever u spell it.

I know right? SLJ does everything well. You just don't *** with him. He could play Capt. America and I'd believe it.
By Trebold 2010-05-16 19:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, Marvel Comics came to SLJ and asked him if they could portray him as Nick Fury prior to the Iron Man movies. It's the "Ultimate Nick Fury" in the "Ultimate Marvel Universe". So really, they're just following that path and aren't using the original Nick Fury.

So, in this case, it really doesn't bother me, but you're right, having one group of people portray another group of people in a movie where they shouldn't be is pretty gay. Take that movie where the students of a college teacher were all taught how to gamble. The original protagonist in that movie was an Asian. Also, news of a movie portraying Hellen Keller. Big controversy over that.
By Trebold 2010-05-16 19:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Abigail-Breslin-Cast-as-Helen-Keller-Deaf-Blind-Groups-Angry-PHOTO-924902.html
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 20:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
If I was trolling you, you'd know it. Your method of "self-defense" just makes you look childish. He might have struck the first blow, but that doesn't mean that you respond with name calling and insults. I'm just shy of 17, in case you wanted to know. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you're not that old yourself? Your maturity level sure fits that claim. I laughed that you responded even to me with an attempted insult, "11th grade." I won't be a junior until this fall.

22. I know, omg so old right?

Regardless did you even have to say anything to my post? Are you the OP defender? Your like that annoying guy watching a fight who jumps in to throw a punch real quick and backs away into the crowd.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-16 20:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Actually, Marvel Comics came to SLJ and asked him if they could portray him as Nick Fury prior to the Iron Man movies. It's the "Ultimate Nick Fury" in the "Ultimate Marvel Universe". So really, they're just following that path and aren't using the original Nick Fury. So, in this case, it really doesn't bother me, but you're right, having one group of people portray another group of people in a movie where they shouldn't be is pretty gay. Take that movie where the students of a college teacher were all taught how to gamble. The original protagonist in that movie was an Asian. Also, news of a movie portraying Hellen Keller. Big controversy over that.

You know what your right and Im so glad you saw my point about races playing characters different from their races. My post was never aimed at black people but some people (like the OP) jump on the OMFG HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE HES KKK train so fast....

Anyways WTF isn't there a movie about Hellen Keller called the Miracle Worker?

Ninja Edit: Clicked the link. So the Little Miss Sunshine girl will pretend to be handicaped on broadway in its revival of The Miracle Worker? hmmm thats kinda wrong imo.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-05-16 21:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you guys stop before I throw a completely normal thread into the Flame Core? Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-05-16 21:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Can you guys stop before I throw a completely normal thread into the Flame Core? Thanks.

Display your awesome mightiness Anye! Do it!
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-05-16 22:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-05-16 22:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

Oh my! The sheer power! Bow in fear!
First Page 2