Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-12 10:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
And this is why I'll take my terrible dental hygiene to go. It seriously isn't worth American TV.

lol
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-12 10:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I think movies are worse than TV shows now. The comedy's... How people find them funny, I don't know.

And don't get me started on novel to movie adaptations.

Ugh...
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-12 10:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
I think movies are worse than TV shows now. The comedy's... How people find them funny, I don't know.

Ugh...

Twilight, anyone?
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-12 10:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Ugh...

Twilight, anyone?

I had Sherlock Holmes in mind when I made that post. Guy Ritchie has been nothing but a let down since Snatch. Rock 'n' Rolla was pretty meh IMO.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-12 10:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This <insert boring character> had his life turned upside down when he met <insert wacky crazy girl character>. Sometimes Love can come in <insert wacky slogan>

This <insert month>, the <insert boring character> will learn that <insert wacky story> will not go as planned.

<Insert name of movie>

This Lawyer had his life turned upside down when he met a Down Syndrome girl with a big heart. Sometimes Love can come in even if the heart is bigger than the brain

This Summer, the Lawyer will learn that His court of Love will not go as planned.

The Lawyer and the Cretin

Best seller of the year.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-12 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
This <insert boring character> had his life turned upside down when he met <insert wacky crazy girl character>. Sometimes Love can come in <insert wacky slogan> This <insert month>, the <insert boring character> will learn that <insert wacky story> will not go as planned. <Insert name of movie>
This Lawyer had his life turned upside down when he met a Down Syndrome girl with a big heart. Sometimes Love can come in even if the heart is bigger than the brain This Summer, the Lawyer will learn that His court of Love will not go as planned. The Lawyer and the Cretin Best seller of the year.

Shh!! You'll give them ideas!
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2010-05-12 10:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Ugh...

Twilight, anyone?

I was just gonna say, when you see the majority of people liking something with a scenario as shitty as twilight, after something Anne rice would write for example. You know there is something wrong.
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-12 10:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
This <insert boring character> had his life turned upside down when he met <insert wacky crazy girl character>. Sometimes Love can come in <insert wacky slogan>

This <insert month>, the <insert boring character> will learn that <insert wacky story> will not go as planned.

<Insert name of movie>

This Lawyer had his life turned upside down when he met a Down Syndrome girl with a big heart. Sometimes Love can come in even if the heart is bigger than the brain

This Summer, the Lawyer will learn that His court of Love will not go as planned.

Best seller of the year.

This should be a *** thread all its own. Mad libs - Movie style! Make it happen!
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-12 10:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

<Insert name of movie>

Best seller of the year.

This should be a *** thread all its own. Mad libs - Movie style! Make it happen!

Do it! That thread would be fun.