Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-03-12 15:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we report him for being a complete *** cockwaffle?

I feel this post will get me reported in kind:

"Dear Mr.Mod-person,
Big bad Israfel struck a nerve and made me cry. My eyeliner ran and everything Q____Q, All these people are so mean, and I don't understand what they mean when they tell me to crawl under a rock and die.
Please tell them to play nice or I'll have to get my mama involved in this matter.
-Failwong"
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-03-12 15:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Note: If you don't care about ballista or the issues with ballista players monopolizing game play, then this thread isn't for you!

For some time now, ballista activity comes and goes. I'm not in it for FFXI ativity anymore since the only thing I enjoy doing occasionly is ballista. However, what catches my eye the most are these "little" Ls groups that form together an agreement between Jp & NA so that other players that are unrelated to friends or these "groups" can't participate in having fun earning titles, cheverons, or knocking down a player that is invincible to take down due to cure bombs or provoke spams.

The Linkshells that I am refering to are Liquidsword (AKA Fabulous) and Ganballistar (JP) from siren. I don't know what happened to Mastersofballista ls on Fenrir but they disapeared ever since they "disapeared" after these new groups.

They always come with garunteed healers on both opposite sides of the team so that outside players can never take down the main person (with those ls groups) that monopolizes the same thing over and over. These groups that attends ballista round the clock for 60 and uncaps in all zones never misses it (at least one of them are likely to cover each other atempting to fill in the matches from those linkshells) so the constant sequence never ends.

As noted in this youtube reference:

There are people that use cheats, ruin the fair play for others, and a mockery in enjoying ballista as a whole. I know for a fact they are cheating because there is a small rumor provided by Mankey of fenrir (familiar in ballista's history) they are using "boosting" tactic.

"Boosting" tactic means for someone that is a friend or from a group that can be on both opposite sides of the team but is actually helping his/hers friend making the game unfair instead of helping his/hers team. This term is similiar such as modern warefare 2.

What comes to mind is their gear. . . A mule (lv 75 blank user) that carries all spike gear, sun rings, and all AF covered with life belt doing dmg over 600-900 on his samurai/Warrior/Dark-knight job in a 60 cap fight. I'm bothered the fact that my belief and experiance with dmg base and stat weapon skill based opened my eyes that something is not what it seems.

Another thing that bothers me is that these players that call themselves "veterans" have the nerve and the auducity to assume they're professional gamers. I say this because they use extra accounts from their friends or have their Ls members or friends to spectate others that are not registered in ballista. The evidence is all there for you to see as well with the gawking "we have a hit for 1mil" comment from Tokyo of Liquidsword member.

This is not fair play. I want players and Square enix to be concerned that if RMT can be of an nuisance then so can these type of players. I want ballista to be an all fair experiance for all without people having to cheat or "boost" themselves to getting something tenaciously just so they can impress others of their numerous ammounts of achievements constantly being obtained.

I will continue to record their activity and upload their behavior in ballista of what they're doing. I have warned them from time to time that I will watching their every move taking the advantage and fun of ballista.

Please write to square enix to stop activities such as: Spectators, monopolizing, and unfair game play advantage.
you are the dumbest person
[+]
 Fenrir.Retin
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2010-03-12 15:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you Nightfyre lol. Keep'em comin'
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 15:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Retin said:
I love you Nightfyre lol. Keep'em comin'
Anything for you <3
[+]
 Fenrir.Tokyo
user: Crystainn
By Fenrir.Tokyo 2010-03-12 15:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:
Can we report him for being a complete *** cockwaffle?

I feel this post will get me reported in kind:

"Dear Mr.Mod-person,
Big bad Israfel struck a nerve and made me cry. My eyeliner ran and everything Q____Q, All these people are so mean, and I don't understand what they mean when they tell me to crawl under a rock and die.
Please tell them to play nice or I'll have to get my mama involved in this matter.
-Failwong"
OOOOOOOOOMG ISRAFEL! whats up its crystane :P
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 16:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched your fail vid and saw nothing happen :/
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-03-12 16:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyaaaan~! Crystane! <3 I was wondering where you had gotten to :( !! I hope all is well on Fenrir my friend!^^
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 16:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

There are three videos uploaded. You only saw a small portion.

1) My expensive gear and account is on Lakshmi.
2) My account here on Fenrir is left here to moderate the activity of Liquidsword members.
3) Spike gear with only AF gear on and life belt and a rebublic mantle cannot do over 600-800 dmg in 60 cap ballista.
4) 75 gear in 60 cap still gives benifits to defence or base dmg, or a few stats boost in 60 cap.

RMT leave.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 16:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
There are three videos uploaded. You only saw a small portion.

1) My expensive gear and account is on Lakshmi.
2) My account here on Fenrir is left here to moderate the activity of Liquidsword members.
3) Spike gear with only AF gear on and life belt and a rebublic mantle cannot do over 600-800 dmg in 60 cap ballista.
4) 75 gear in 60 cap still gives benifits to defence or base dmg, or a few stats boost in 60 cap.

RMT leave.
Who the *** are you to moderate any one? :/
Funny how you throw out RMT any time some one points out how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are, as if we've never seen screen caps of your rmt/scamming activities.
Why don't you go back to that website you made that no one ever looks at unless they feel like laughing at your idiocy.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 16:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe you should upload a video of something other than you failing at ballista then? Also, basic 60 cap gear that does more than your 75 gear costs SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. srsly. You're hella buthurt cause you suck at ballista and got owned, nice. Also, Maat's Cap has no defense. SOGUD for ballista. Especially 60 cap. Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 16:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

According to stat count, people do look at my site. you even attempt to hack my site to defend yourself being listed as a "flamer list" thread.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 16:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Maybe you should upload a video of something other than you failing at ballista then? Also, basic 60 cap gear that does more than your 75 gear costs SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. srsly. You're hella buthurt cause you suck at ballista and got owned, nice. Also, Maat's Cap has no defense. SOGUD for ballista. Especially 60 cap. Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

RMT at its finest. Maat cap does raises some defense due to vit mod given adjusted by the 60 cap stats reward system.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-03-12 16:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

RMT at its finest. Maat cap does raises some defense due to vit mod given adjusted by the 60 cap stats reward system.
You use Maat's cap at lvl 60 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 16:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
According to stat count, people do look at my site. you even attempt to hack my site to defend yourself being listed as a "flamer list" thread.
proof I've attempted to hack anything or shut up. you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and every thing you say is pulled straight out of your ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-12 17:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
I'm not an RMT, but nice try. Far, far less defense than you could get off of level-appropriate gear, assuming you get any stats at all off it at 60...

[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 17:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Go and test it in diorama 60 cap with some 75 gear.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-03-12 17:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Go and test it in diorama 60 cap with some 75 gear.
Reported to administrators for trolling.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-12 19:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

K, I will be submitting pictures to the admin of the gear that your Ls uses compared to what I use when I weapon skill as sam/war vs sam/war :D
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-12 20:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
K, I will be submitting pictures to the admin of the gear that your Ls uses compared to what I use when I weapon skill as sam/war vs sam/war :D
And I'm sure great laughs will be had at your expense.
[+]
 Kej
By Kej 2010-03-12 20:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Good god, feiwong is back again?

Seriously now, GTFO. No one cares about you, your ballista, or your excessive whining.

[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-12 21:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 Liquidswords
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
Server: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-03-13 03:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The best part of this whole thing is how many different GTFO images you can stick into one thread.

Moar lolz plz! /popcorn
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-03-13 14:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

the best part of this is the stupid HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** that happens in Whitegate. Anyone who insults this moron or has a different say in things is labeled Liquidswords lol.

We all hate you equally regardless of what linkshell we are all in.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-13 14:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
the best part of this is the stupid HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** that happens in Whitegate. Anyone who insults this moron or has a different say in things is labeled Liquidswords lol.

We all hate you equally regardless of what linkshell we are all in.
Chances are it's not just a net phenomenon either. His parents probably kick themselves every morning for not getting that abortion.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-13 15:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
the best part of this is the stupid HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** that happens in Whitegate. Anyone who insults this moron or has a different say in things is labeled Liquidswords lol. We all hate you equally regardless of what linkshell we are all in.
Chances are it's not just a net phenomenon either. His parents probably kick themselves every morning for not getting that abortion.

Wonder if god forgot to remove them special mittens of your handicaped ***. I never seen so many *** holes in one ***tank to protect a bunch of ballista rebels trying to control the cycle of ballista. I will expose you and do everything possible to post everything you do that is unfair to ballista.

You ruined Fenrir just as you ruined Siren's ballista. As we speak, I am now uploading another video so I can make you swallow them words, you *** picker.
 Fenrir.Tokyo
user: Crystainn
By Fenrir.Tokyo 2010-03-13 15:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fairy.Usua said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
the best part of this is the stupid HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** that happens in Whitegate. Anyone who insults this moron or has a different say in things is labeled Liquidswords lol. We all hate you equally regardless of what linkshell we are all in.

Wonder if god forgot to remove them special mittens of your handicaped ***. I never seen so many *** holes in one ***tank to protect a bunch of ballista rebels trying to control the cycle of ballista. I will expose you and do everything possible to post everything you do that is unfair to ballista.

You ruined Fenrir just as you ruined Siren's ballista. As we speak, I am now uploading another video so I can make you swallow them words, you *** picker.

Ignorance is bliss
[+]
 Bahamut.Psychodwarf
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Psychodwarf 2010-03-13 18:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I see he hasn't updated his insults over the last 5 years
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-13 23:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fairy.Usua said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:

umm yeah watching all three of your ghey *** vids all I seen is the healer heal members of his team. Go cry in a corner some where else. No one here gives a damn about what you have to say.
[+]
 Unicorn.Fiarlia
Server: Unicorn
user: Fiarlia
By Unicorn.Fiarlia 2010-03-14 00:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Corwin 2010-03-14 17:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could quit you Feiwong.
[+]