Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Player Warnings - Maxximus Trinniti
Player Warnings - Maxximus Trinniti
 Bahamut.Ddevil
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dDevil348
By Bahamut.Ddevil 2009-10-15 17:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Used to consider these folks friends but they left our ls taking with them sky pop items, ls bank gil and limbus pop items. Not being content with robbing the ls, they're also trying to spread lies. If you don't want to get jacked, don't do EG with em.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-10-15 17:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

OO been a while since I've seen some of this whine.

No one cares
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-15 17:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't trust em when I joined, and don't trust them now :/ why did you think I left?

Wasn't because of you that's for sure, I didn't like how maxx ran things and bitched about 99% of everything.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ddevil
By Bahamut.Ddevil 2009-10-15 18:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems robbing the LS wasn't enough, now they're messing up our forum and website too.

@ Frobeus - If no one cares, why read the topic? When I consider new members for my ls, I check warnings to make sure no one else has had an issue with an applicant. I imagine others do the same and some might be spared a little grief by avoiding this couple.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aceofclubs
By Bahamut.Aceofclubs 2009-10-24 23:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is absolute BS, you post this crap like Maxx and Trin are the worst people ever when you know your the one that caused them to leave. Not to mention you posted this a week ago and haven't logged in the game since(who is avoiding who). Talk smack on people and then you don't even admit to it, c'mon. They didn't steal anything from the LS YOU just haven't logged in to get the "assests" back. Plus you claim that they locked you out of your own forum... I was under the impression you were the only one with that power to such harm to the site.

Basically what it comes down to is...
You kicked someone without anyone knowing, and you lost 4 players. Thing is those 4 players ran the LS better then you, and your LS followed them when they left. Man up and deal with it.

Plus as i see it Maxx has 2.8 mil of the LS's assets YOU have 6 mil of the LS's assest.....

Who's stealing from who?
[+]
 Bahamut.Megbite
user: Megbite
By Bahamut.Megbite 2009-10-25 12:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Ddevil and Max, but, ffs Ddevil your avatar makes me want to cut myself.
Sorry to hear you two had a falling out, regardless of who is at fault.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-25 20:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aceofclubs said:
This is absolute BS, you post this crap like Maxx and Trin are the worst people ever when you know your the one that caused them to leave. Not to mention you posted this a week ago and haven't logged in the game since(who is avoiding who). Talk smack on people and then you don't even admit to it, c'mon. They didn't steal anything from the LS YOU just haven't logged in to get the "assests" back. Plus you claim that they locked you out of your own forum... I was under the impression you were the only one with that power to such harm to the site.

You kicked someone without anyone knowing, and you lost 4 players. Thing is those 4 players ran the LS better then you, and your LS followed them when they left. Man up and deal with it.

Plus as i see it Maxx has 2.8 mil of the LS's assets YOU have 6 mil of the LS's assest.....

Who's stealing from who?

shut up I do not hink he is lying........

whether or not his reason for logging not in it's his ls. people to avoid yes please.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-25 20:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aceofclubs said:

Who's stealing from who?

oh and of course since your *** is friends with the theifs you defend them......

applaud people are going to listen to you. get lost
[+]
 Bahamut.Mougurijin
By Bahamut.Mougurijin 2009-10-26 09:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Man Dd... Why didn't you come on the night people split from the LS?
I didn't see you on at all since the night before that night.

I actually said to Maxx and Trin that I'd like a pearl again, BUT I said I wasn't going to leave EDH immediately.
Even though I fully trusted what Maxx and Trin said, I wanted to wait for you to come on, and let you have a chance to explain your side of things first too.

Although I never knew what went on behind the scenes; to me, you always were a decent bloke and a sensible, respectable leader.
I'll probably never find out your reasoning behind what you did now.
I don't get why you kicked Trin suddenly and secretly, but it was pretty obvious that Trin & Maxx would leave, along with at least the five or so others of us who came from DA before we merged.
No one else had to leave though; it's not like anyone was forced to... but without you even coming on it felt to me like you, for some reason, had abandoned your ls.

Sad things ended like this... I'm gonna miss EDH, and now even Bahamut itself ; ;
 Bahamut.Lawson
user: Lawson
By Bahamut.Lawson 2009-10-28 21:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Agree with Moug. I just logged in and the LS was gone, didn't know what the hell was going on. Trin gave me a new pearl so I took it. I'll prolly never get Dd's side of the story either. But the members we had all seemed to work together well, and I really like everyone that was in EDH and is now in DA (or w/e its called now). Be switching over to Cait Sith soon to regroup with those people. I'll miss Bahamut, been my server since I started, but I hate having to find a new LS with people I don't know and start saving up points again (this is the third frickin time its happened ><). Cya soon Cait Sith.
 Bahamut.Ddevil
By Bahamut.Ddevil 2009-11-03 05:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ace, of course u won't believe me since they're your friends with these two but I never kicked anyone from the ls, not at the end or ever. I certainly didn't kick Trin. I removed her sack because she was not doing any leading, other than anything Maxx told her to say. This all began because I told Maxx that Trin was garbage at pulling in dyna (and playing thief in general) and telling him we needed a change if we wanted to advance as an LS. Of course he's going to back his rl lady (hey, I'd choose pussy over in game friends too).

Maxx had plenty of opportunity to return the LS assets he had, besides gil, but made no effort to do so. Lol if you think he just had 3 mil or whatever, closer to 10 or more. I was on for at least a week before taking some time off recently and Maxx made it clear he was keeping what he had.

Maxx also had full access to controls to the forum (stupid on my part to give it to him) and decided to give us a parting *** you by wiping it all and/or locking everyone out.

Moug, as you know, I had recently moved and had a lot of rl hustlin going on at the time which was why I wasn't on the night these two decided to screw over the ls. They took full advantage. That was also the reason Maxx was running things more while I was busy.

Anyway Law or Moug, I got no beef with yall an if you have any questions feel free to ask. I feel bad for all the people these folks screwed over and the lies they're spreading to cover up their tracks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Maxximus
By Bahamut.Maxximus 2009-11-03 19:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well for starters, instead of just makin assumptions, i can tell u all the facts that i know to be true.

I dont know what kind of "lies" u thought we were spreading, but all that we said u have agreed to in the above post. We told everyone that asked that there was too much behind the scenes drama because of your words against Trin and that u removed her sac without warning. I have no idea where "someone was kicked" came from or any other rumors for that matter, but it was not said by either of us. As far as Trins leadership abilities, I dont know why u think shes a bad leader when everyone else thinks she is a good one.

As far as assets go i have never ever had in my possession 10 mil, the most i have ever had was around 7 mil at the end of Sept. 2 mil of that was pased out as payouts, the other 2 mil was used to buy 4 Hourglasses, which u were on to recieve ALL the currency from ALL 4 of those dynamis's. I was left with 2.89ish mil, which was dispersed among the members that followed me from EDH. u can ask any one of them. All the pops i have, i told u that could have but u disappeared for 2 weeks after we talked bout it and i never heard back from u.

I never did anything to the forum site besides copying the points chart since close to 75% of EDH followed me after i left and we decided to keep current points. I have no idea what happened to the site, but i guarntee u it wasnt me.

We did not leave Bahamut because of all this, Alriath and Mahayaya were leaving to join friends that used to play on Bahamut. They asked us to come along, so as the new formed DA shell, the leaders made a decision to follow Alriath and Mahayaya. All assets, as i stated above were handed out to members, since you were still MIA.

Most of this info can be found out from Opiate or Indulgentthrash and others on Bahamut.

I'm sorry that i had to bring Alriath, Maha, Opiate and Indulgent into this and i hope u all can forgive me, but i just wanted Ddevil to realize that these words are not just from me or trin or our firends but also from his friends as well.

After this is posted we are moving on and not looking back. I do not plan on looking at this post again. I just wanted everyone to see our side of it and all the facts that i know to be true. I'm sry u feel i did all these things just to be malicious. All the ppl that really know me and trin know that we would never do any of the things we are accused of.
[+]
 Asura.Barthalomew
Server: Asura
user: Forby
By Asura.Barthalomew 2009-11-03 23:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz... I'm so glad I left before all of this happened. >_>

Go Go GenbuCrushers!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-05 22:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ddevil said:
Ace, of course u won't believe me since they're your friends with these two but I never kicked anyone from the ls, not at the end or ever. I certainly didn't kick Trin. I removed her sack because she was not doing any leading, other than anything Maxx told her to say. This all began because I told Maxx that Trin was garbage at pulling in dyna (and playing thief in general) and telling him we needed a change if we wanted to advance as an LS. Of course he's going to back his rl lady (hey, I'd choose pussy over in game friends too).

Maxx had plenty of opportunity to return the LS assets he had, besides gil, but made no effort to do so. Lol if you think he just had 3 mil or whatever, closer to 10 or more. I was on for at least a week before taking some time off recently and Maxx made it clear he was keeping what he had.

Maxx also had full access to controls to the forum (stupid on my part to give it to him) and decided to give us a parting *** you by wiping it all and/or locking everyone out.

Moug, as you know, I had recently moved and had a lot of rl hustlin going on at the time which was why I wasn't on the night these two decided to screw over the ls. They took full advantage. That was also the reason Maxx was running things more while I was busy.

Anyway Law or Moug, I got no beef with yall an if you have any questions feel free to ask. I feel bad for all the people these folks screwed over and the lies they're spreading to cover up their tracks.

trin has always been a shitty player remember the shitty n00b from energy. shitty dynamis pull WOO

for all we know maximuss is messing with a dude in real life. I hate these kinds of idoits
[+]
 Caitsith.Trinniti
Server: Caitsith
user: LaraH80
By Caitsith.Trinniti 2009-11-06 11:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

trin has always been a shitty player remember the shitty n00b from energy. shitty dynamis pull WOO

for all we know maximuss is messing with a dude in real life. I hate these kinds of idoits

Hey Stanflame,

Just for your information, not that you would care. I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth. I was never in energy and I'm not a guy. There are other Trin's on Bahamut server. I don't even know who you are, so I have no idea why you are talking ***about people you don't know.

As far as the other issues are concerned, Maxx, myself and the rest of the shell have moved on with our lives. We never meant to hurt anyone. Maxx and I never did the things Ddevil has accused us of doing. People that know us, including Ddevil know the truth. Nothing more needs to be said about this post, everything has been said. Let's just all move on, get over it and forgive and forget.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 05:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Trinniti said:

Hey Stanflame,

Just for your information, not that you would care. I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth. I was never in energy and I'm not a guy. There are other Trin's on Bahamut server. I don't even know who you are, so I have no idea why you are talking ***about people you don't know.

As far as the other issues are concerned, Maxx, myself and the rest of the shell have moved on with our lives. We never meant to hurt anyone. Maxx and I never did the things Ddevil has accused us of doing. People that know us, including Ddevil know the truth. Nothing more needs to be said about this post, everything has been said. Let's just all move on, get over it and forgive and forget.

tl;dr

bought account?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 05:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Trinniti said:

Hey Stanflame,

lie 10 mil was stolen dumb idoit. female thats what they all say. probably a guy fliring with other guys online
[+]
 Bahamut.Seanna
user: Seanna
By Bahamut.Seanna 2009-11-07 22:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:

lie 10 mil was stolen dumb idoit. female thats what they all say. probably a guy fliring with other guys online

MMORPG: Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

And about the topic... I didn't know them on the server but~ all I can say is that they have a bad taste in their server preference... Sorry but I'm an ex-Caitsith-ian
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-08 12:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

sea <3 where have you been ; ;
 Bahamut.Seanna
user: Seanna
By Bahamut.Seanna 2009-11-08 14:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
sea <3 where have you been ; ;

Hey Stan the Man, don't cry ; ; I've been taking a break from the game, slowly getting my rl going since I finally got a job. ^^ Need money to play again~ Hope you and the ls are doing great.
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-11-08 14:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If you ever accuse me of being a guy I will keeeel you stanny!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 03:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Branwen said:

<3 I was messing around in the thread branny. trin is probably a girl. I just can't help messing with drama threads like this. Oh Ddevil may not be lying also and I know him he is ok. always two sides to a story as they say.

stealing pops like that always sucks
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2009-11-14 01:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Branwen said:
Bran is a man!
Lol only messing but im with Stan loldrama threads about randoms on the server ...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [149 days between previous and next post]
By dDevil348 2010-04-11 23:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So I just head Maxx and Trin broke up in real life.

HAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm happy for ya Maxx, you're better off without. It just sucks you alienated people over your loyalty to her.

Oh well, ce la vi!
 Caitsith.Emaline
user: Emaline75
By Caitsith.Emaline 2010-04-13 19:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering it's been almost 150 days since anyone posted here... I think Ddevil has too much time on his hands.
By dDevil348 2010-04-14 22:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I do have too much time on my hands since I made a *** of money and retired at 33.

You however decided to post here when you're not even involved. Unless you're one of the *** who went and changed their name.

In either case, you should kill yourself immediately.
 Caitsith.Xxskyxx
user: Darkfist
By Caitsith.Xxskyxx 2010-04-15 15:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

For someone that quit the game why r u still posting?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-06 02:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Xxskyxx said:
For someone that quit the game why r u still posting?
cry more?
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-05-06 10:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lol stupid ppl
 Bahamut.Stanflame